Fauquier County Service:
For the last 7 years, I have served on the PDR committee of the Fauquier County Board of Supervisors. The Purchase of Development Rights (PDR) program is a voluntary program that pays landowners to protect the farmland and natural resource assets of their property.
• Born and raised in Fauquier County • Attended FCPS, participated in athletics and music • Worked on family farm growing up • Liberty High School graduate • Virginia Commonwealth University graduate
• Generational family land, owned for over 150 years
• 2015 John Marshall Soil & Water Conservation District, TMDL Conservation Farm Award
• 2017 Virginia Grand Basin Clean Water Farm Award for the Rappahannock River drainage basin from the Virginia Department of Conservation and Recreation.
• Local small business owner for 15 years
• Rural Restoration, LLC, focuses on AG fence installation and farm consulting
• Family-run beef cattle business
I currently live on the farm with my wife, Danielle, and two daughters, Lavender and Iris. We attend Grace Bible Church in Marshall.